First thing you need to do is register your account and then you can pay the MSEB bill online and also keep track of bill history.
- Go to MSEB website http://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss?uiActionName=getCustAccountLogin
- Click on New User registration link in left panel
- Below form will open:
- Enter details like Consumer Type, Consumer number, BU (Billing Unit). This information is available on your MSEB bill.
- Enter all the mandatory fields (*)
- Enter and remember Login Name
Enter password & confirm it by re-entering it.
- Click Submit
Adding connection to your account:
- Log in to your account.
- You will see add connection to my account section.
- Select the consumer type, from the Consumer Type drop-down list.
- Enter the consumer number in the Consumer Number field.
- Select the BU (Billing Unit) from the BU drop-down list.
- Click Add to add the consumer number to your account. The consumer number is displayed in My Account screen.
How to pay electricity Bill:
- Login to your account
- You will see connections added.
- Select a consumer number by clicking radio button in front of it for which you want to make an online payment.
- Click Payment. The Make Payment screen is displayed.
- Enter mobile number and tick check box.
- Click Pay now
- You will be taken to another screen where u need to select Payment option and do the payment.
Another option without creating account:
- Go to website https://wss.mahadiscom.in/wss/wss?uiActionName=getViewPayBill
- Enter consumer Type, Consumer number and BU
- Click Submit
- Result will be displayed below in grid
- Select consumer account and click make payment button.