There is a website which gives information about Index II. Information on this website is owned, maintained and updated by : Dept. Of Registration & Stamps,Maharashtra.
What is Index II
Index II is publicly available document with following important details in it:
1] type of the agreement
2] flat number or home number with survey number of the land
3] names both the parties (seller, buyer)
4] deal price (compensation), ready recliner price (market price)
5] date and time of agreement and date and time of registration of the agreement
6] paid stamp duty, and paid registration amounts
How to get IndexII online
Go to website https://esearchigr.maharashtra.gov.in/testingesearch/wfsearch.aspx
Enter user ID, password and captcha.
Click on login button.
Note : If you have not created account on esearchigr.maharashtra.gov.in website then click http://eloksevaonline.com/check-it-out/how-to-create-account-on-esearchigr-maharashtra-gov-in-website/. Mobile number used while creating account is required to receive OTP (one time password).
- Click Document Number on left panel (Highlighted above)
- Select Registration Type
- Select District
- Select State revenue office(SRO) where u did the registration
- Select Year in which registration was done.
- Enter the document No.(It is dastak kramank.. 4 digit number)
- Click on shodh – It will ask for OTP (one time password) . You will get OTP on registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and click on Shodh. It will display ur property details.
- Click on Index2 – It will open Index2 in separate popup window.(If new window does not open, check popup’s are not blocked)
- Clicking Request Document u will get Document Search ID and using Download Document option and providing document search id you can get the document.
https://esearchigr.maharashtra.gov.in/portal/esearchlogin.aspx (Paid Service)
Index 2 property document download/How to download index II of registered agreement and sale deed.