EPF stands for Employee’s provident Fund. There is website which provides you details about EPF balance and it is maintained by Employee’s provident fund organisation, india.
Different ways to get EPF balance online:
- EPF Missed Call Service (give a missed call on 01122901406)
- Know EPF Balance Through SMS
- EPF Mobile APP
- Check PF Balance Through UAN
How to get EPF balance online:
Click on Site below:
- Click the below link “Click here to know your PF balance” on page.
- Select your state
- Select your Office. You will be taken to next form.
- Enter Details below:
- Enter your PF account number. It is available on payslip
- Mobile Number
- Tick I Agree and click submit.
- You will receive SMS shortly.
EPF screens for references:
EPF Form 1:
EPF Form 2:
EPF Form 3:
EPF balance using Missed Call Service:
- Customers who want to know their total PF balance can just give a missed call on 01122901406 from their registered mobile numbers. Post that the customers will get an SMS alert immediately.
Other details to be continued…