Imagica Snow Park:
Snow Park brings to life the snow experience at sub-freezing temperatures. It is one-of-its-kind indoor real snow based theme park that gives a fun and a relaxing experience to its entries. Covering an area of 15,000 sq. ft., it is one of India’s largest snow parks.
The distance from Pune to Imagica Snow Park is around 92 KM and from mumbai it’s around 70 KM.
Min and Max : 45 minutes session
Route And Time taken:
There are 2 ways to reach Aqua imagica:
- Old Pune Mumbai highway -> khopoli exit- > Aqua magic
- Express highway -> Take extreme left from Khalapur toll-> Aqua magic
It takes around 2 hours from Pune via Express Highway. There is toll of 146/- on expressway.
Regular ticket @ 499
Experience the joy of snow in the summer at India’s Largest Snow Park.
Add-On ticket @ 399
Save Rs 100 when you buy Snow Park tickets with Theme Park / Water Park.
Just Book a ticket to Imagica Theme park/Water Park and select Snow Park tickets from the add on options.
Limited lockers are available at rent of 50/-.
Dress Code and there prices:
Snow jacket, a pair of gloves, boots and earplugs will be provided to you during the gearing up time before you enter the snow zone!
They are included in ticket cost.
Visitors must ensure that they carry socks for themselves.
Snow Dance Floor
Snow Mountain Climbing
Thinks to remember:
-Tickets can be purchased 24 hrs prior online.
-Ticket include boots, jackets and gloves on a rental basis and access to all attractions and activities inside the park.Lockers at 50 rent.
-Charge 50/- for camera
Snow Park Timings:
10 AM – 10.45 AM
11 AM – 11.45 AM
12 PM – 12.45 PM
1 PM – 1.45 PM
2 PM – 2.45 PM
3 PM – 3.45 PM
4 PM- 4.45 PM
5 PM – 5.45 PM
6 PM – 6 45 PM
- Snow Park experience was good as it was our first time.
- There was crowd as it was weekend. They should limit the number of people per session so that people can enjoy more or else can increase the time slot.
- Snow was clean but snow suit/gears were not that clean.
- The area were you are supposed to wear suit is small.