1 BHK for Rs. 5 Lakh in Pune- By Maple group Pune
- 10,000 Smart 1BHK flats underbrand Aapla Ghar to go for registration across 12 locations in Pune.
- Only the lucky ones who make it will be allotted the smart 1 BHK flats on Maharashtra Day, 1st May 2016
- Registration process started from Thursday 14thApril and end on Monday 25th April 2016.
Buyers will have to first submit the application to register through a form-fill that will cost them Rs. 1,000 (non-refundable) to receive allotment letter on 1st May. These forms will be made available through newspaper advertisements, Maple Group office or by visiting the company website. And that is it!
After receiving the letter of allotment on 1st May, the home seeker will have to pay down payment of Rs. 50,000 only. Maple Group has tied up with State Bank of India as its banking partner for this project and the “eligible” customers can apply for home loan. The EMI (equated monthly instalment) will be Rs. 5000 for a period of fifteen years. Documents required are Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID and Driving license.
Terms and Conditions:
(1) To buy a home under the Maharashtra Housing Day scheme presented by Aapla Ghar, one needs to fill the above form without fail
(2) Application forms will be accepted between 14th April and 25th April. On 1st May, after verification of the documents, a computerized selection of the final list of applicants shall be done.
(3) If any applicant’s documents are found to be incomplete or if they don’t fulfill the criteria to be considered for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the application shall be rejected during the verification process. In such case, Maple Group or any related organization/company shall not be held responsible.
(4) The fee of 1000 is for the verification of documents and hence is non-refundable
(5) In case your allotment is done under this scheme, you shall have to pay of 50,000 + Service Tax.
(6) All the rights for making any changes in this scheme or for cancelling this scheme are withheld by Maple Group alone.
Below are the locations:
Kondhwa Annex- Bhopgaon
Things to verify:
- Advertisement is for 1 BHK in Pune and I am not sure whether any of above areas are in PMC limit.
- What about possession and what if there is delay?
- They are already expecting 1 lac+ registration of 1000/- each(Non- refundable) and out of which only 10,000 to get allotment. So that way they are anyways in profit.
- Is there any government support for this? I don’t think so.
- So Please think twice before you take decision.
Visit there website: http://www.maharashtrahousingday.com/ as well.