Adlabs Imagica is an amusement park located near the city of Khopoli on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway nearby to Mumbai. This mega entertainment destination is a perfect choice for families and social groups from Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Pune and Nashik.
From childhood, I like to be part of adventure like trekking, cycling or bike riding. I keep doing that whenever I get time. This time on occasion of my Birthday we planned to go to ADLABS IMAGICA .We had heard about lot of thrilling rides there.
The distance from Pune to Adlabs Imagica is around 92 KM and from mumbai it’s around 70 KM.
Minimum 1 day
Maximum 2 days
It takes 1 full day to cover everything if you reach there in time i.e., when park Opens. Secondly option is take express ticket and enjoy rides with less crowd. If you are planning to take 2 days off then Aqua magic is another option for 1 day. You can stay in Adlabs hotel or book a hotel in Khopoli.
For details about Adlabs Aqua magic visit link – Aqua magic
Route And time Taken to Travel
On D-Day we started from hadapsar Pune around 7 AM. From Pune we reached Mumbai Pune old highway. From there next destination is Khopoli via Lonavala. Khopoli route is to Cross the Lonavala and Khandala Ghat Section on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and after some kilometers, there is an exit to Khopoli on the left.
Keep travelling West and cross Khopoli. Travel west until you reach Khapoli – Pali Road (State Highway 92). Hotel Shree Krishna is the landmark. Turn straight South on the Pali – Khopoli Road and Imagica is 4.0 Km away.
Just before reaching Khopoli we took halt for breakfast cum lunch which we brought from home. Then instead of going directly to Adlabs imagica we decided to Varad vinayak Ganapati, Mahad. It just 4 km from Khopoli.
Finally we reached Adlabs imagica around 10.30 AM. Normally it takes around 2 hours by Express highway
Entry to Imagica
There was huge crowd already there. Our assumption was due to working day there won’t be much rush however our thinking was completely wrong. There were many school and college students who had come to take advantage of Tuesday offer. On Tuesdays the ticket is 999/- per person which is less by 900 -1000/- on weekends.
One of us went to ticket counter and rest family stood in queue. They check each and every bag. Outside food is not allowed. It took some time to get in.
Rides at Adlabs Imagica:
Thrill Rides at Adlabs imagica (Rating from most thrilling (1) to less thrilling (7))
- Nitro (1)
- Scream Machine (2)
- Deep Space (4)
- Rajasaurus River Adventure (6)
- Gold Rush (5)
- Dare2Drop (3)
- Salimgarh (7)
Family rides at Adlabs imagica
- Mr India
- Mambo Chai Chama- Crazy Tea Cups
- I For India
- Alibaba Aur Chalis Chorr
- Alibaba Aur Chalis Chorr
- Wrath of the Gods
- Splash Ahoy
- Save the Pirate
- Bump-it Boats
- The Magic Carouse
- Happy Wheels
- Tubby Takes offNote: Some of the above mentioned family rides are allowed for kids.
Review of Adlabs imagica:
- The rides are awesome and amazing.
- It’s really wonderful to visit imagica with family and friends.
- Even kids enjoy lot.
- Food quality was not that good. Need to improve on that.
Things to remember:
- Reach Adlabs imagica as early as possible for maximum utilization of time
- Plan your rides in advance as it is very difficult to cover everything.
- Depending on season of the year, climate varies. If you are planning in summer season it’s very hot in afternoon so plan accordingly.
- For thrilling rides, saree is not comfortable for women. So choose as per your convenience.
- There is different types of tickets like Regular ticket, Express ticket and college tickets apart for Happy Tuesdays. Free ticket for you if its your birthday.
Cost per person:
- Ticket – 1000/- to 1900/- per person
- Meal – 150- to 350/- per person
- Travelling cost
Adlabs imagica Timings:
Park Timings: 9:30am – 8:00pm
Ride Timings: 10am – 7:00pm
Please check the specific ride operations timings at the Park entrance. Timings are subject to change.