Ganesh Puja Or Pooja Samagri (Item) List
1. Murti (Clay model of Ganpati)
2. Ganesh Patri (Sacred leaves) Kumkum (Red powder)
3. Mithai (Modak) (Sweets)
4. Haldi (Turmeric)
5. Supari (Betalnut)
6. 5 Types of Fruits (Mango, Banana, Apple, Orange, Grapes, Pear, and Peach)
7. Nariyal (Coconut)
9. Chawal (Rice)
10. Laung (Cloves)
11. Elaichi (Green Cardamom)
12. Chandan (Sandal)
13. Mauli (Red Holy Thread) – Thread
14. Kapur (Camphor)
15. Sindoor (Vermilion)
16. Gangajal (Scared water of Ganges)
17. Gulab jal ( Rose water)
18. Janeu (Sacred thread)
19. Gulal (Pink Powder)
20. Panchamrut (Mixture of Milk, Curd, Honey, Sugar, Ghee)
21. Gnehu (Wheat)
22. Navrathna Oil
23. Kalash made of Silver, Copper or Stainless Steel (Water jug)
24. Kumkum (Red powder)
25. Cloth for Kalash (Handkerchief, Napkin)
26. Saree, Petticoat, Blouse ( Saree, Underskirt, Blouse piece)
27. Laal Kapda (Red cloth)
28. Safed Kapda (White cloth)
29. Kachha Dhudh (Un-boiled milk)
30. Paan Leaves
Malshej Ghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range in the Thane-Pune district of Maharashtra, India.
The site is nestled in the lofty rugged hills of the Western Ghats.
The site is home to hundreds of different kinds of flora and fauna especially the avian population such as quails, rails, crakes, flamingos and cuckoos.
Pune to Malshej ghat distance:
It is around 138 KM from Pune.
State Bus Station is right next to the railway station. Any Ahmednagar Bound Bus will stop at Malshej Ghat.
From Kalyan Rail Station, one can take state buses that commute frequently between Kalyan and Ahmednagar.
It will approximately take 1.5 hrs by Bus from Kalyan.
Route From Pune :
Hadapsar -> Vishrantwadi -> Bhoseri -> Rajgurunagar -> Manchar -> Narayangoan -> Junnar -> Malshej Ghat
Best Time to Visit:
July to September(Monsoon season)
- Shivneri fort
- Lenyadri Ganpati
- Ozar Ganpati
Applied for passport online and took printout of the application form.
At Entrance gate:
1. Entry is based on time slot. You need to reach half an hour early.
2. Once u enter office, at office door, they verify your application form for name
3. After you walk through door, you will see counter’s in front where you need to show the application form and document xerox. They will provide token number.
4. After that we need to walk to 3 different counters A, B and C.
A – Document scanning, photo for passport, and finger prints
B – Re verification of document
C – Stamping of form and signature.
1. Submit the token form and get the receipt.
Carry all the required document in original
Carry xerox of all original document with self attested.
There are multiple parking spaces available. For 2 wheeler you can park in front of passport seva kendra gate.
Time taken for reissue of passport:
I applied on Friday and received the passport on Wednesday next week.
Snow Town season mall review
Starts from 12 AM till 10 PM.
Booking can be done from below website:
Ticket : 390/- for all
Kids below 2 yrs age not allowed.
Check for offers on there website
Snow Town season mall Pune review
It’s small place for kids to enjoy.
Average place for adults to enjoy.
Its very chilled so kids are to be packed up accordingly.
They provide jackets, hand gloves and gum boots. Boot quality is not that good.
Don’t forget to carry your own pair of socks, all-though one can be purchased there.
The slots are of 45 mins, but one cannot stay long inside.
You can enter as and when you reach though the timing mentioned on website is as 12,1,2… o Clock