Google does Adsense payment by Wire transfer in India to Indian Adsense Publisher Accounts. It requires filling of SWIFT-BIC code which is not available for every Bank in India which causes Payment Problems to the Publishers.
What is swift code?
- Swift stands for The Society for Worldwide Inter bank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) (also known as ISO 9362, SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code.
- It is a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions.
- SWIFT and BIC codes are basically the same.The SWIFT code is 8 or 11 characters.
Solution for receiving Adsense Payment in India even if SWIFT Code Not available:
- Fill up all the details in the Payment settings page except Swift code , it consists of following fields:
- Account holder Name
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- IFSC Code
Now to obtain Swift Code or Swift-Bic code visit https://www.theswiftcodes.com/india/ link.
Check whether your Bank Branch has SWIFT Code or not,if its present simply enter the Obtained Swift Code , else simply fill in the Nearest Main Branch Swift Code of the Same Parent Bank as that of yours, if the SWIFT-Code of your Branch is not available.
In India,SWIFT Code is used only to perform Foreign currency to Rupee conversion. Hence using any of the Parent branch SWIFT Code ensures the SWIFT Code bank branch being used as a bridge to convert and transfer money to our Local branch which uses the IFSC Code and then to our Accounts located in the IFSC Code branch.